~ REDUCE ~ REUSE
ISO 14001 can do for your business
- Improved operational efficiency and cost reduction in areas such as energy consumption and waste minimisation
- Effective cost-benefit analysis for environmental compliance beyond legal requirements
- Cost-efficient consistency in your approach to pollution prevention or reduction
- Credible environmental claims can be made in a competitive marketplace, maximising business opportunities
- Demonstration to regulators, customers, consumers and the financial community of your systematic control and management of environmental effects
- Manages your legal liability by demonstrating best management practice
ISO 14001 is...
- Offers independent
third-party endorsement of your claims through initial compliance and
- ISO 14001 integrates
with existing quality management systems that comply with BS EN ISO
9000 (formally BS 5750)
ISO 14001 is designed
to enable each individual business to create and monitor an environmental
management system which suits their own particular activity.
Application of an
Environmental Management system to ISO 14001 will show practical business
results in terms of increased
efficiency and reduced
costs as well as environmental benefits.
ISO 14001 is a practical business tool